Reply To: What is Your Latest Purchase (or Your Most Recent Cancellation)?

Home Forums Fanstoys general discussion What is Your Latest Purchase (or Your Most Recent Cancellation)? Reply To: What is Your Latest Purchase (or Your Most Recent Cancellation)?

Participant
dpuff
    @dpuff

I had bruticon in my stash at tcp. Canceled it for the new version(die cast chest) that was just announced. Dont figure anyone else is getting to bruticus anytime soon and was extremely impressed with superion. Even thinkin about mmc for my combaticons

I really dislike the combined mode from MMC. I know that it’s deliberate but the all-in-one scheme lends itself to a more G1 toy look that I just don’t like.

Ive fought with myself about that alot. But i think leaving them in bot mode will fit my collection pretty well and have zeta for bruticus. Im doing similar with the others zeta for superion and ft for bot. Xtb menasor/ft bots. As of right now. Xtb for protectobots and we’ll see how xtb combine mode is vs how good mmc protectobots look when and if we ever see them. Mmc cant be my combined mode tho. Too small.

dpuff Written by: