Reply To: What is Your Latest Purchase (or Your Most Recent Cancellation)?

Home Forums Fanstoys general discussion What is Your Latest Purchase (or Your Most Recent Cancellation)? Reply To: What is Your Latest Purchase (or Your Most Recent Cancellation)?

Participant
Moose
    @maraudingmoose

I think that a lot of the issues you’ll have in this hobby are because either a buyer wants to talk to you like you’re Walmart and owe them whatever they say or it’s another collector who thinks that they are Bezos-Mart and that you’re a rank-and-file employee who doesn’t understand the “big leagues.”

I’ve stuck to retailers and not individual ppl. For the most part, I’ve been really lucky. Most of my bots have shown up in great condition. The few that haven’t (all fanstoys btw – Sheridan, jabber, and dune whatever/beachcomber) were quickly remedied by the retailers, TCP and TFS. Both handled my issues immediately.

That’s not my typical customer service experience, though. AT&T and DirecTV for example. Worst in history. They don’t help or negotiate. They just tell you’re boned and that they hope their service improves.

I’ve only bought one bot from TFdirect, so if they resolve your issues, I might be up for a second.

Moose Written by: