Reply To: Ongoing conversations

Home Forums Fanstoys general discussion Ongoing conversations Reply To: Ongoing conversations

Participant
dpuff
    @dpuff

Thou shalt not distract the mindless from being scammed by our sponsors with “nonsense”.

This is how TFW views you guys every time you drag a sponsor…

<iframe title=”Wayne’s World (9/10) Movie CLIP – Sphincter Boy (1992) HD” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/WK–S8kuxOI?feature=oembed&#8221; name=”fitvid0″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=”allowfullscreen” data-mce-fragment=”1″></iframe>

As long as im Wayne….i hate to admit it but thats the most fun part of that forum now. Just sit back and snipe stupid/asshole ppl when they make their stupid/asshole comments. If it werent for being into other 3ps idk that id still be on there. The shit they pulled on you and blaster was ridiculous enough. Add that to the teletran/tcp incident and getting banned from threads for the absolute most childish reasons and it has kinda become a game for me now. There are a couple mods that are cool-ish but they are far outnumbered by the ones who think they are legit doing gods work or some shit….

I didnt go for the ds seekers bc I was already in on tt starscream by time i paid any attention to ds. But ill probably go in on coneheads if ds gets em out soon.

dpuff Written by: