Ongoing conversations

Home Forums Fanstoys general discussion Ongoing conversations

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 163 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    Christian
      @christianc

Thou shalt not distract the mindless from being scammed by our sponsors with “nonsense”.

This is how TFW views you guys every time you drag a sponsor…

Participant
      Christian
        @christianc

Well no bannings yet but I did have a news thread erased completely so that ChosenPrime could put up their version of it with more branding! So I mean, losing a credit has gotta be worth 2 thread bannings easy!

Can I just point out that what happened to you is way worse than my banning? I at least was being disruptive and rude at times. You just got the TFW sack dragged across your forehead simply for using the forum as intended.

And @fortynickel I still like the MT Coneheads enough to hold onto Dirge – for now… – and have held my pre-order for Ramjet as well. But you’d better believe that I have already talked to Jeremy to find out any info I can on DS releasing their own Coneheads because I cannot stress enough just how good their Starscream/other Seekers are/going to be.

But I figure that if it takes them a few months or even years to put up pre-orders for the Coneheads, I’ll just unload my MT versions at a slight loss.

Participant
        dpuff
          @dpuff

My posts keep getting flagged to be approved by mods….edgs2099 is that you?……sentinel??

Fortynickel
            @fortynickel

My posts keep getting flagged to be approved by mods….edgs2099 is that you?……sentinel??

There’s only one moderator around these parts and from what I gathered, he flagged you for your awesomeness. Please keep those levels in check as not to arouse other people’s envy.

Wow, for a 3rd-tier combiner, Raiden is really drawing out everyone’s rage.

Marcelo, can you please ask your FT friends to hold of the Devastator reveal until Takara shows theirs? That will be really entertaining; I’ll even spring for a couple of huge tubs of popcorn so we can all share.

Participant
            Teletran-1
              @teletran-1

@christianc Yeah, it’s douchey, especially cause you don’t get any notice of full threads getting deleted it just disappears.

@dpuff He just wants exclusive access to enjoy those posts before anyone else. He likes your comments MISB and then hands us the review copies.

@Fortynickel I’m ok with the look of the TT Raiden but if they are going all-in-one with the combiner parts integrated into the bodies of the individual characters they’re all gonna suck in combine mode. They’ll all be short and gimped up with big hands hidden in extra long torsos and shit.  Pantsforming is life!

Fortynickel
                @fortynickel

@Fortynickel I’m ok with the look of the TT Raiden but if they are going all-in-one with the combiner parts integrated into the bodies of the individual characters they’re all gonna suck in combine mode. They’ll all be short and gimped up with big hands hidden in extra long torsos and shit. Pantsforming is life!

That’s cool. I’m interested in seeing how it all turns out though. I don’t know how I feel about all the kibble everywhere, seems unfinished. It’s like the newer MP Bumblebee, where the designers just decided that the front is good enough and went home.

The decisions being made by Takara has been really strange lately, like V2 MP Bumblebee’s flimsiness and panels just hanging out the back, MP Arcee not being toon accurate for no discernible reasons, MP Skids looking like a Hasui Era bot, and now the combined mode and proportions of Raiden. This is Maketoys-level type of weirdness.

Participant
                dpuff
                  @dpuff

Pantsforming is life!

This needs to be on a shirt asap

The raiden chaos is crazy. There is real animosity over there about it. Some try to keep the discorse civil but its still there with snide comment or meme sprinkled in. I think official only boys are starting to see that the great and powerful hastak may not be as omnipotent as they’d thought. 3p are puttin out what they want with seemingly no fear. Ft-soundwave/fort max, zeta-unicron/raiden, te optimus, etc. And im here for it so bring on devi and the rest of the city bots. Ft-40 is huge in more than just its actual size. Its gotta be on hastaks radar and they cant be excited for ft to make the shitload of money they are about to from it. Itll be interesting to see if there is any backlash once the body goes up for po. Right now its just a robot that turns into a head

Keymaster
                  Keymaster
                  Marcelo
                    @admin

Marcelo, can you please ask your FT friends to hold of the Devastator reveal until Takara shows theirs? That will be really entertaining; I’ll even spring for a couple of huge tubs of popcorn so we can all share.

Just a reminder that FT has already revealed a shadow of a Devastator years ago (they may already have a finished one AFAIK, but who knows when they will reveal it).

Keymaster
                    Keymaster
                    Marcelo
                      @admin

Here, you mean?

Participant
                      dpuff
                        @dpuff

Here, you mean?

Yeah. Every now and then ill get flagged to be approved by a mod. Its not a big deal. Just pointing it out.

Keymaster
                        Keymaster
                        Marcelo
                          @admin

Here, you mean?

Yeah. Every now and then ill get flagged to be approved by a mod. Its not a big deal. Just pointing it out.

But what happen then? Does the post get published? I’ve never have to approve a post of yours. And no, there’ should not be a flagging like this.

Fortynickel
                            @fortynickel

Sorry Dpuff, I thought you were joking. I don’t know anything about it.

Participant
                            dpuff
                              @dpuff

Sorry Dpuff, I thought you were joking. I don’t know anything about it.

No worries. Honestly thought it was something I did the first time or two it happened(who knows it still might be). Its maybe been 4 or 5 times since the start

Fortynickel
                                @fortynickel

I think official only boys are starting to see that the great and powerful hastak may not be as omnipotent as they’d thought. 3p are puttin out what they want with seemingly no fear.

Those official-only folks are delusional if they think that HasTak cares about MP collectors or 3rd Party. All you have to do is check out how BBTS, TCP, Toy Dojo, and TFSource not just sells but openly advertises that grey-market robots are available to all on American soil. It’s only been going on for over a decade, those lawyers are going to get to the paperwork to stop these egregious actions any day now.

You all got friendzoned by HasTak! I’m sure they’re used to that experience, those broken hearts will mend eventually.

Keymaster
                                Keymaster
                                Marcelo
                                  @admin

I am also pretty sure that HasTak does not care about the MP market as some people think.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 163 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Marcelo Written by: