First topic!

Home Forums Fanstoys general discussion First topic!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 177 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Marcelo
      @admin

Hey all, this forum is for all Fanstoys discussions, I used to post on TFW but after some shenanigans there with deleted posts, I thought it would be better to create a forum here also.

Please feel free to participate!

Fortynickel
        @fortynickel

Freedom feels good. Thanks Marcelo! We can see if this works.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Fortynickel.
        Participant
        Blair
          @blairbeartokyo

Thanks for putting this together. Totally not cool with TF killing on topic conversation.

Fortynickel
            @fortynickel

Whoa! Another person. Today, an FT forum, tomorrow, mining everyone’s data to take over the world!

Oh wait, Marcelo made me a mod for some reason.

Adult voice: Please regulate yourselves and stay on topic!

Keymaster
            Keymaster
            Marcelo
              @admin

I just created a sticky topic for ongoing conversations – https://www.fanstoysnewsandreviews.com/forums/topic/ongoing-conversations/

Participant
              Teletran-1
                @teletran-1

Whoa, I always liked TFW but they’ve been moderating too heavy handedly. Asking about a thread getting erased? Deleted. Speculating on possible FT pricing and releases in the FT release schedule? Off topic. Creating a new thread for general FT speculation? That’s a paddling!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Teletran-1.
                Keymaster
                Keymaster
                Marcelo
                  @admin

Teletran-1, welcome. Your file upload had an error because I installed a plugin for file attachments but I forgot to change the limit (I’ve now changed to 10 mb).

As this is personally managed by me, there will be some time to adjust things. Please report any problems here: https://www.fanstoysnewsandreviews.com/forums/topic/please-report-errors-here/. Thanks!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Marcelo.
                  • This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Marcelo.
                  Fortynickel
                    @fortynickel

YYYAAAAHHHH!! Teletran’s in the house! Forget those guys. They want it to keep it a cesspool then they can have it.

I like the information and interactions but there are toxic people who they let get away with whatever. If I trolled people like some of those guys, I know they would come down on me.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Fortynickel.
                    Participant
                    Teletran-1
                      @teletran-1

Ah cool, I just changed from a gif to an image. If we can get likes and multi reply we could have it all!

Forty: Yeah I’ll gladly take banter over personal attacks and “Stop talking unless you’re posting news”.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Teletran-1.
                      Keymaster
                      Keymaster
                      Marcelo
                        @admin

I’m looking into likes and multi reply.

Participant
                        Blair
                          @blairbeartokyo

Does anyone have a guesstimated release schedule handy?

Keymaster
                          Keymaster
                          Marcelo
                            @admin
                            Participant
                            Blair
                              @blairbeartokyo

Excellent. Has Stomp started popping up in hands anywhere?

Fortynickel
                                @fortynickel

Thanks Marcelo for all you’ve done already. It honestly feels good just knowing we can be normal human…er…cyber-beings.

Wow Marcelo, you did it! Likes! This has been pretty impressive that you made it happen so quickly. I am like an ogre when it comes to technology.

Fortynickel
                                  @fortynickel

The worst thing is that, besides Marcelo, how much news do we actually have? There’s so much dead space in between each reveal and it’s stupid to watch all the infighting over nothing.

I’ve been posting in our old thread just so they don’t think that they can run us off. I know it annoys some of them. Plus all the eyes constantly on me when I am there makes me feel sexy.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 177 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Marcelo Written by: