First topic!

Home Forums Fanstoys general discussion First topic!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 177 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Marcelo
      @admin

So I think I managed to find a working like plugin, you can find it besides the reply button.

Keymaster
      Keymaster
      Marcelo
        @admin

Regarding Stomp, some people in TFW said they got it some time ago, but I was confused, as most of the stores did not get it yet.

Keymaster
        Keymaster
        Marcelo
          @admin

I’ve also managed to put have a working “quote” option, but I don’t think I will be able to get multi quote.

Participant
          Teletran-1
            @teletran-1

Already seems quieter there today, I woke up to like half as many notifications as I usually have. All the loud people are the ones that bring the news and information and a bunch of people are probably banned from certain threads for a week. I wonder how much Christiano had to go through to get permabanned, is it a 3 strike system?

Fortynickel
              @fortynickel

Christiano can get pretty vicious when he gets really heated. I am sure he was warned multiple times.

I think everyone is just lying low while the mods are cracking down. It’s weird because MMC just announced a reissue of Carnifex and a repaint of their Reformatted Optimus Prime and there’s barely any excitement.

Participant
              dpuff
                @dpuff

Hello. Does anyone here know anything about bandit?

Keymaster
                Keymaster
                Marcelo
                  @admin

Hello. Does anyone here know anything about bandit?

Yeah, last time he was seen he was robbing a bank 😛

Fortynickel
                    @fortynickel

The party is about to get started!

Participant
                    dpuff
                      @dpuff

Funny. That’s what the poors will have to do in order to get one after i buy them all up. Muahaha

Participant
                      dpuff
                        @dpuff

Ohhhh we can quote….coolio

Participant
                        dpuff
                          @dpuff

I just want to say thanks to Marcelo for puttin this together. Its a damn shame how those guys are runnin stuff over there. It can be a great source of info but not being able to shoot the shit with some dudes on the internet that like to talk about things other than specific figures really is a bummer. My whole thing was just trying to bring some levity to the boards. Not all my jokes were the best but none of it was ever said with malice. I got a wk ban(im assuming) from the main ft thread and i honestly dont know exactly what it was other than just being a little off my rocker. No mod ever contacted me to try to come to a resolution. That sentinel dude popping in and shouting at us is the only time i heard any kind of warning and haven’t heard anything since. If im allowed back in ill be back just to find that info. But for the most part I think im over tfw. Heard bsf say something about the toxicity of the boards and i always just thought he meant the arguing. Didnt realize it went clear up to the mods being children.

Fortynickel
                            @fortynickel

Divine says that TFW is basically a site to promote their sponsors, which is probably why some didn’t like you info Marcelo. Taobao isn’t a retail sponsor and their prices undercut the paid promoters.

Conflict probably sells product better than discussions and consensus. That would explain why many trolls are left alone, they serve a purpose. We need the different camps to show the others up. “I’m going to hate buy the crap out of this company! I’ll prove it to those losers!” Hahaha. And no Dpuff, our jokes are always the best. If it didn’t hit, it’s the audience’s fault.

Participant
                            dpuff
                              @dpuff

I believe that. Just seems kinda dumb on all of their part to get angry with the guys posting links to the sponsors stores. Only hurting themselves in that regard. Hell tfsux has their big “sale with ft restocked daily” but nothing has sold out besides hoodlum and tg so its kinda hard for them to restock. They are my least favorite store but i still post links from there if see something new. Not to mention if they weren’t so obvious with their inflated pricing we would probably not be shitting on them so much. But thats their business and they can do what they want with pricing. Mfers gonna make me learn how to use tao bao not to save money for myself but just so i can post links from there everytime someone like tfs has a “sale” lol

Participant
                              dpuff
                                @dpuff

And i know our jokes are funny but my wife is always naggin at me to be more modest. I tried and well….i didnt like it. Still have a nasty taste in my mouth from throwing up a little when i posted that. Just told her this modesty shit is for the poors. She rolled her eyes and walked away

Fortynickel
                                  @fortynickel

You guys are all missing out (I didn’t see it either), I guess there’s a heated discussion about breasts on the MP-55 Nightbird thread with name-calling and everything. It was probably Teletran instigating it.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 177 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Marcelo Written by: