First topic!

Home Forums Fanstoys general discussion First topic!

Viewing 12 posts - 166 through 177 (of 177 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Marcelo
      @admin

Word in China is RP-01 Acoustic Wave will be released there on the 20th more or less…

Participant
      Teletran-1
        @teletran-1

Ah yeah, it’s been a looong wait for new FT.

Participant
        dpuff
          @dpuff

Im in on fort max whenever po’s hit NA. Getting a 2nd head for season 4 shelf

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by dpuff.
          • This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by dpuff.
          Fortynickel
            @fortynickel

Frickin’ Dpuff, always trying to get more Head…masters.

How come you’re hoppin’ over here to talk about FT-40A? Is something stopping you from discussing about it over there? Hehehe.

Participant
            Teletran-1
              @teletran-1

I think I might be in on 2 heads and a body too, we’ll see when the price is revealed though.

The mods have successfully killed any chat in the Max thread. It’s less work for them that way.

Fortynickel
                @fortynickel

I think I might be in on 2 heads and a body too, we’ll see when the price is revealed though. The mods have successfully killed any chat in the Max thread. It’s less work for them that way.

Yep, they have to save their energy for the official threads. There was a whole lot of fun that I missed in the Raiden one.

Fortynickel
                  @fortynickel

Word in China is RP-01 Acoustic Wave will be released there on the 20th more or less…

Marcelo, talk to your connections and make this happen. I need a new FT figure now! I am going through withdrawal pains.

Keymaster
                  Keymaster
                  Marcelo
                    @admin

Marcelo, talk to your connections and make this happen. I need a new FT figure now! I am going through withdrawal pains.

There’s a comment that the replenishment payment for RP-01 will be on the 20th on China, with delivery to stores some days later. Maybe we will see a first release in China with RP-01 (due to ongoing struggles there and transportation?). Let’s see.

Participant
                    Christian
                      @christianc

There’s a comment that the replenishment payment for RP-01 will be on the 20th on China, with delivery to stores some days later. Maybe we will see a first release in China with RP-01 (due to ongoing struggles there and transportation?). Let’s see.

THIS SORTA ROUMOR IS BARRY DAMAGING FOR CUNTSUMERS WHO MIGHT BE ANGRY AT ME FOR NOT GIVVING THEM THERE TOYS BY THIS DATE CUZ THEY SAW YOU SAY THIS!!!

I call BULLSHIT!!! (<—— They all say this… Talk about overvaluing your own opinion.)

Participant
                      dpuff
                        @dpuff

Frickin’ Dpuff, always trying to get more Head…masters. How come you’re hoppin’ over here to talk about FT-40A? Is something stopping you from discussing about it over there? Hehehe.

Whatever could you possibly be referring to? Im just a dude with a hankerin for some nonsense. I just dont want to pay $25 for the privilege

Participant
                        dpuff
                          @dpuff

Articulation is a largely overrated trait in my eyes.

Then you aren’t doing it right. Everyone puts their figures in yoga fishing poses. It’s all the rage with the kids. Hot Rod Fishing

hahaha I remember getting this out of the box and showing my wife the fishing pole. All i got was “its a robot why?” I said he fishes in the movie….eye roll. I posed it like this later and all I got was ok are u gonna leave it like that, it looks dumb lol

Fortynickel
                            @fortynickel

Hey @christianc, been recycling your old posts on the other place whenever I get bored. Keeping you fresh there by responding to them, kinda like when Eminem cut his verses into an old Tupac track. Hope you don’t mind.

Viewing 12 posts - 166 through 177 (of 177 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          Marcelo Written by: