First topic!

Home Forums Fanstoys general discussion First topic!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 177 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    dpuff
      @dpuff

Well sure. There has never been a more qualified group of individuals to discuss proper boobs on a toy than the bunch of boobs that run that place

Fortynickel
        @fortynickel

Well sure. There has never been a more qualified group of individuals to discuss proper boobs on a toy than the bunch of boobs that run that place

I think that’s what we were doing wrong in our thread, not enough robo-boob talk. If only we had a time machine.

Participant
        Teletran-1
          @teletran-1

You guys are all missing out (I didn’t see it either), I guess there’s a heated discussion about breasts on the MP-55 Nightbird thread with name-calling and everything. It was probably Teletran instigating it.

Haha, I thought about jumping in with a draw over but left it alone and the same mod that shut down the FT discussion party dropped in and declared no more tit talk!

I’m interested to see what intriguing things the FT release thread will get into now. Scale and Bandit demands only probably.

Keymaster
          Keymaster
          Marcelo
            @admin

Divine says that TFW is basically a site to promote their sponsors, which is probably why some didn’t like you info Marcelo. Taobao isn’t a retail sponsor and their prices undercut the paid promoters.

Oh yeah, I’ve always known that, but as I was putting things there, even with minor hiccups, it was ok. Now that it seems that the hammer was down from the “owners”, I don’t feel any need to participate anymore.

Keymaster
            Keymaster
            Marcelo
              @admin

Anyone can invite people by email by using the invite function in the profile, see attached.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by Marcelo.
              Fortynickel
                @fortynickel

I’m interested to see what intriguing things the FT release thread will get into now. Scale and Bandit demands only probably.

It will be what it was like before we made it “the Happiest Place on TFW2005”, complaints about prices, calling people “poors”, people coming to troll FT collectors, and some normal general FT discussions. A couple of gripes about TFSource today on there, made me laugh because that’ll never change.

Keymaster
                Keymaster
                Marcelo
                  @admin

Testing inline image.

Fortynickel
                    @fortynickel

Oh yeah, I’ve always known that, but as I was putting things there, even with minor hiccups, it was ok. Now that it seems that the hammer was down from the “owners”, I don’t feel any need to participate anymore.

I think when you pick up something with a great price, you should post on there Marcelo. Just to let others know. We’ll just keep the fun here.

Keymaster
                    Keymaster
                    Marcelo
                      @admin

I think when you pick up something with a great price, you should post on there Marcelo. Just to let others know. We’ll just keep the fun here.

Yeah, but it’s a question of principle to me, I said that I won’t post there anymore due to the deleting of my posts, and that’s what I intend to do (in the Release thread, I mean. I may post in other threads – not that I have any interest in posting on other threads there anyway).

Keymaster
                      Keymaster
                      Marcelo
                        @admin

I’m very, very busy this week so I won’t be able to participate much here.

Next week I’m planning on adding info to the product pages, my idea is to have a page to each FT product, with images and information. This way we can use the site and forum as a unique source for FT news.

Also, we don’t need to stick to only one topic/thread here, feel free to create other topics/threads as you wish.

Keymaster
                        Keymaster
                        Marcelo
                          @admin

Testing email notifications.

Keymaster
                          Keymaster
                          Marcelo
                            @admin

On Xianuy you can buy a grey Insecticons set PLUSSS the one and only Spindrift 2.0 for 400 USD! 😛

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by Marcelo.
                            Fortynickel
                              @fortynickel

On Xianuy you can buy a grey Insecticons set PLUSSS the one and only Spindrift 2.0 for 400 USD! ?

Deals are for the poors. That’s pretty crazy though. IT’S ALL OVER! FT IS DEAD!

Keymaster
                              Keymaster
                              Marcelo
                                @admin

So the Stomp reissue is expected to be released in Taobao/China in the lat week of September.

Keymaster
                                Keymaster
                                Marcelo
                                  @admin

Also, one of the sellers of FT-21 update their description saying: FT-21 Berserk order full payment 1800, deposit 200 arrival replenishment 1600 (277/30/247 USD).

(although he is selling it for 1220 if you by a transparent FT-10 for 1950 ?)

So probably 1000-1200 is the usual PO price.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 177 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Marcelo Written by: