Reply To: What is Your Latest Purchase (or Your Most Recent Cancellation)?

Home Forums Fanstoys general discussion What is Your Latest Purchase (or Your Most Recent Cancellation)? Reply To: What is Your Latest Purchase (or Your Most Recent Cancellation)?

Participant
dpuff
    @dpuff

Im still pretty happy with my xtb menasor. Its a long long way from perfect but considering the cost compared to a 2nd set of ft it fills the gap nicely. sad part is i have the 2nd set of ft too…. i just haven’t gotten around to selling them yet. Long story short ebay fees suck when trying to resell something you already paid a late tax on. I decided id go seperate companies for combined and bot mods when possible anyway. Gives the shelves some diversity/flexibility and i get to have 2 versions of a character that transform completely different. (Xtb-menasor, ft-stunts), (zeta-superion, ft-aerials), (mmc-combats, zeta-bruticus), (xtb-defensor, mmc-protectos). I do think ima double up on zeta Raiden. Hes outside the limits I set for this collection being a Japanese character but he will even out the numbers for combiners and make my shleves look better in the end. Im taking that one bot at a time and will wait for the boxset for combined. The other outlier is if/when ft does devi. He will be ft for bot and combined bc i have to believe that thing will look amazing. That said ive fallen more into thinking I would eventually replace anything i currently have that isnt ft with ft if they make it.

dpuff Written by: