Reply To: First topic!

Home Forums Fanstoys general discussion First topic! Reply To: First topic!

Fortynickel
    @fortynickel

Yeaah boys, just the 4-5 of us keeping it real. Keeping it tight enough to start a podcast. Lets get sponsored by XTB, they seem pretty desperate for clout! I always found Facebook the worst because it’s got the toxicity plus the +15 idiocy of the average FB user. It’s rough out there but TFW’s still the best resource for news. It’s different for me though, as the holder of 2 official news credits (!!) I’ve practically got diplomatic immunity. I’m just waiting for Acoustic Wave, that’s gonna be my first new FT since like … damn, when was Spindrift? 2019? I did blow like $400 on Spotter though, so we know that’s getting re-issued.

The 5 of is how we are going to reminisce about this in interviews after we become international stars for pushing a 3P company to the top. FT sponsorship here we come. Divinecomedy was so close but he was afraid of change.

Damn! You have 100% more news credits than me. I was so close to immunity, yet so far away.

$400 for Spotter? That was all dalianjj wanted to know before he leaks Spotter 2.0 and I’ll buy that 1.0 set from you for $100 shipped + fees + a signed comic book.

Fortynickel Written by: