Reply To: What is Your Latest Purchase (or Your Most Recent Cancellation)?

Home Forums Fanstoys general discussion What is Your Latest Purchase (or Your Most Recent Cancellation)? Reply To: What is Your Latest Purchase (or Your Most Recent Cancellation)?

Participant
dpuff
    @dpuff

I hestitated multiple times on ft stunticons at the start bc i wasnt sure how deep i wanted to go(silly rabbit). Ended up payin late taxes on all 4. Talked myself into just having the one set and I would flip back and forth to combined every now and then(trix are for kids). Next thing i know i have a 2nd set for about the same price as the first. Finally said fuck it and sold the 2nd set and bought xtb. Still waiting on gravestone(which ill get when soundwave ships from tcp) and deadend(of fuckin course i can only find pos). BUT im really glad i did. With the little bit extra i made off the 2nd set, the tfsource sale and what i ended up saving buying xtb i was able to pick up a few other pieces I was on the fence about and am actually pleased with(namely dr egg). This also led to coming up with a loose plan of having one companies set for bot mode and a different one for combined. Different aesthetics appeal to me and it lets me change the appearance of my shelves by just swapping. Plus this helps save a little money since im not also trying to find another set of aerialbots.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by dpuff.
    dpuff Written by: