Reply To: What is Your Latest Purchase (or Your Most Recent Cancellation)?

Home Forums Fanstoys general discussion What is Your Latest Purchase (or Your Most Recent Cancellation)? Reply To: What is Your Latest Purchase (or Your Most Recent Cancellation)?

Participant
Participant
Christian
    @christianc

You’ve been getting all the fun stuff lately. I really like MMC Saltus. Between MMC, FT , XTB (We’ll see), and even that Robot Hero one, Springer has some great iterations.

I also put down a $5 deposit on DX9’s Gabriel, but am still very much on the fence about Virtus. He’s still too expensive to not know that he’ll be the best Springer around, and until I have my new version Locke, I’m done with XTB.

However, I’m basically in a holding pattern on everything else. Money is a factor, but not even the only one: I’ve got so many figures on the way that are just stalled out for a number of reasons and I don’t want to have 75 preorders paid up all over the web.

Nothing-down pre-orders are really the way that I want to go with most retailers given how awful so many sites have been about covering your purchases and how many manufacturers have been releasing flawed figures.

Christian Written by: