Reply To: What is Your Latest Purchase (or Your Most Recent Cancellation)?

Home Forums Fanstoys general discussion What is Your Latest Purchase (or Your Most Recent Cancellation)? Reply To: What is Your Latest Purchase (or Your Most Recent Cancellation)?

Participant
Participant
Christian
    @christianc

You are all in on the lore. Next we’ll see you jumping to the Unicron Trilogy and RiD. It’s bad enough you got me to pick up some Bayverse figures but I draw the line at Beast Wars (though the Dino Megatron is kind of cool).

The part that really makes me laugh? Two years ago, I would’ve told you that there was a 0% chance that I would ever buy a Beast Wars figure… I don’t think I’ve ever watched that show.

As for TF-Direct, they seemed fine at first; they respond promptly and have a contact board on each order. But this just doesn’t seem like something that can be remedied by them saying, “We’ll send you a couple extra parts.” I either want all or most of the payment back and we can figure out what to do with the toy/pieces based on that.

I know that it’s not perfectly fair, but this was my first order with them and in 9 out of 10 scenarios, this will be my last order with them… So, their window for profiting from this sale has to be shutting if they have to ask me to return it and then, refurbish it to try to resell it again; and this is only then compounded by any lost future revenue due to the bad aftertaste.

So, I’m hoping that they’re willing to cut their losses and compensate me for it being a used, damaged figure while replacing the parts or just sending me an entirely new piece. Either way, I’m going to make sure that I at least walk away with what I originally spent if I’m empty-handed.

Christian Written by: