Most Anticipated Figures

Home Forums Fanstoys general discussion Most Anticipated Figures

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    Christian
      @christianc

So, two of the figures which I’ve been most looking forward to getting? FT Scourge and XTB Magnus. This is a very cool thing to see both of them revealed.

With Acoustic Wave already in-stock and paid off, he’s either on his way or will be momentarily, so I’m not counting him, but I’m pretty much at the point where I’m just filling out groups (second set of Dinobots, alternate set of Stunticons, Seekers, etc.) and then, updating as new, better options come along.

XTB’s Virtus and Abaddon interest me, at least, in terms of wanting to compare them to the existing figures I have, but if I never got them and just stuck with MMC Saltus and FT Sovereign, I’d definitely live. But what listing do you look for on a near-weekly basis to check for updates?

Keymaster
      Marcelo
        @admin

Well, I’m not the best person to answer here… 😛

Participant
        Participant
        Christian
          @christianc

Well, I’m not the best person to answer here… 😛

Sure you are. Which of the FT pieces are you most looking forward to getting, including reissues? I forget if you have everything up to this point which has been released by FansToys, but they have so much shit coming out soon that they could have their own listing of anticipated figures.

Scourge and a potential Sixshot reissue are at the top of my list for their stuff. Obviously, one day, I’m assuming we’ll get the rest of the combiners (only ones I really want are the big three of Menasor, Bruticus and Devastator) but I’d also love to see them round out the ’86 movie line with Rodimus, Magnus, Blaster and Wreck Gar.

Fortynickel
            @fortynickel

I am looking forward to the FT Scourge to finish off that trio and the DS Thundercracker and Skywarp.

Also, I am waiting to see how the Fans Toys combiners come out. Unlike many, I am patient because I want them to be done well. Beyond that, I can’t say that there is anything revealed that really excites me. Sad.

Participant
            Participant
            Christian
              @christianc

I am looking forward to the FT Scourge to finish off that trio and the DS Thundercracker and Skywarp. Also, I am waiting to see how the Fans Toys combiners come out. Unlike many, I am patient because I want them to be done well.

Add XTB’s Magnus to this list and you’ve pretty much got my shopping list totally completed.

Beyond that, I can’t say that there is anything revealed that really excites me. Sad.

Nobody asked you, ShowZ shill.

Fortynickel
                @fortynickel

Nobody asked you, ShowZ shill.

You’re right, Keith.

Participant
                Participant
                Christian
                  @christianc

You’re right, Keith.

I will sue you if you use my design for my upcoming and completely original character, XTB Rodimus Prime.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Christian Written by: