New Recruits From TFW

Home Forums Fanstoys general discussion New Recruits From TFW

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Fortynickel
      @fortynickel

Tbf most arguments are my fault. At least thats what my wife told me.

This is true… PUSSY. @fortynickel, he really walked into that zinger again, I see.

Hahaha. I think you guys could make a great Netflix comedy, like the 21st century “Clerks” about nerd fandoms. Teletran can animate the intro/outro, I can be your manager and Marcelo the executive producer. It’ll be financed by TFSource.

Participant
      Thundercracker Blue
        @thundercracker-blue

So, is this our new secret  clubhouse? Sweet!

I like it. Seems like a chill place to hang out, huff some paint, and leaf through some old Playboys stolen from dad. . .

Fortynickel
          @fortynickel

So, is this our new secret clubhouse? Sweet! I like it. Seems like a chill place to hang out, huff some paint, and leaf through some old Playboys stolen from dad. . .

Oooo…you brought old Playboys. Finally, a member that contributes something positive. Welcome!

Participant
          dpuff
            @dpuff

Why am i not suprised that @fortynickel is the only one of us excited at the prospect of old sticky pics of old excessively hairy bush?

Participant
            Participant
            Christian
              @christianc

So, is this our new secret clubhouse? Sweet! I like it. Seems like a chill place to hang out, huff some paint, and leaf through some old Playboys stolen from dad. . .

That’s right!… Muthafuckaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Glad you could make it.

Fortynickel
                @fortynickel

Why am i not suprised that @fortynickel is the only one of us excited at the prospect of old sticky pics of old excessively hairy bush?

What can I say? I am just more open-minded, a man for all times.

Fortynickel
                  @fortynickel

I also hit up divinecomedy when all this was coming together but I think he’s afraid to free his mind with us.

Keymaster
                  Marcelo
                    @admin

I also hit up divinecomedy when all this was coming together but I think he’s afraid to free his mind with us.

Did you note that most of the people that were not content in TFW were either new to TF or new to TFW?

Seems to me that the guys that are there for years either don’t feel the toxicity, or accept it as it is (not that I blame anyone, it just seems a point to me).

Fortynickel
                      @fortynickel

Did you note that most of the people that were not content in TFW were either new to TF or new to TFW? Seems to me that the guys that are there for years either don’t feel the toxicity, or accept it as it is (not that I blame anyone, it just seems a point to me).

That’s a good point. Honestly, I usually steered clear of most people on TFW before because I was there mostly for the news and reviews. I’d interact here and there but I never really cared much about the bickering.

It wasn’t until we all met up that I felt like the discussions were something worth investing my time. Some of the guys had interesting posts but for that small window of time, it became a blast to bounce off one another because you didn’t know where the conversations could wind up (Well, we know now where they led, getting us busted).

Participant
                      dpuff
                        @dpuff

Tbf most arguments are my fault. At least thats what my wife told me.

This is true… PUSSY. @fortynickel, he really walked into that zinger again, I see.

Marcelooooooooooooooooooooooooomarcelo marcelo marcelo marceloarcelomarcelomarcelo

@christianc keeps calling me the P word and its making me sad 😥

Fortynickel
                          @fortynickel

Marcelooooooooooooooooooooooooomarcelo marcelo marcelo marceloarcelomarcelomarcelo @christianc keeps calling me the P word and its making me sad 😥

Hahaha! I’d rather be called that than an XTB fanboy. I can’t believe the mental gymnastics some of them do to justify how that company is great. People are strange (Word to the Doors).

Participant
                          Participant
                          Christian
                            @christianc

@dpuff @fortynickel

You two on Marcelo’s WhatsApp thread?

Participant
                            Participant
                            Christian
                              @christianc

@thundercracker-blue

You got the link for Marcelo’s WhatsApp thread? If so, jump in.

Fortynickel
                                @fortynickel

@dpuff @fortynickel You two on Marcelo’s WhatsApp thread?

I’m not on there, I am pretty antisocial. I hit up Marcelo to give me the lowdown.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                              Christian Written by: