Reply To: Ongoing conversations

Home Forums Fanstoys general discussion Ongoing conversations Reply To: Ongoing conversations

Keymaster
Keymaster
Marcelo
    @admin

The best example of this that I could give would be that the first looks like: “Post office delays around here have been particularly bad ever since the budget cut-downs from this administration went into effect.” While the second one looks like: “That’s what I’m saying is that these fucking snowflake voters keep pulling this bullshit to take away our freedumb!” It’s really easy to discuss how politics affect everything – because they do, even online commerce – without making the heart of the discussion/criticism about the people reading it. The problem with doing away with all politics is that, in my eyes, having Covid-19 isn’t a political issue while a person getting a DUI is.

My view is that the problem with the examples is they both seem to be personal opinions (because although the first one seems more contained, the correlation/causality of both events is a opinion) and these are usually the problem in discussion, because them people feel the need to put their own opinions, and usually it goes down the hill after this.

Marcelo Written by:

Comments are closed.