First topic!

Home Forums Fanstoys general discussion First topic!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 177 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    dpuff
      @dpuff

Agreed. There’s reasons the Dibots reissues are cheaper that don’t necessarily apply to new products. On the other hand, just a reminder, the difference between international prices (US and Europe) and Chinese prices are today more than they have ever been. This means that even new products sold in ShowZ will be a lot cheaper than US and Europe prices.

Gotta think the giga dinos have something to do with it for sure. Aw doesnt have competition like that but tesla does. Wonder if itll drop any due to janssen? If it does i doubt itll be 70-100 cheaper like the dinos have been.

Keymaster
      Keymaster
      Marcelo
        @admin

Agreed. There’s reasons the Dibots reissues are cheaper that don’t necessarily apply to new products. On the other hand, just a reminder, the difference between international prices (US and Europe) and Chinese prices are today more than they have ever been. This means that even new products sold in ShowZ will be a lot cheaper than US and Europe prices.

Gotta think the giga dinos have something to do with it for sure. Aw doesnt have competition like that but tesla does. Wonder if itll drop any due to janssen? If it does i doubt itll be 70-100 cheaper like the dinos have been.

My feeling is that there’s no “drop” in prices for the Dinos, because the Shozw price reflects the Chinese prices (they are 155 USD for PO for customer to buy, so the stores get them even more cheaply). What I think is the problem is that the international prices are too high, so some people may understand the Shows price as a “drop”when in fact it basically follows the “real”price.

Fortynickel
          @fortynickel

Spend more now. Pay less later. Its funny bc ppl are now asking whether they should dump their current pos of aw and wait to see if they come down like the dinobots. Dont see that happening with new releases tho.

Oh no! My retirement plan is falling apart. How can I make fun of others being “the poors” if my toys ending costing the same as theirs? That would just make me a “douchebag”.

Keymaster
          Keymaster
          Marcelo
            @admin
            Fortynickel
              @fortynickel

All these people crying because they could not get a preorder. Now those people are crying because their preorder is more expensive than the retail price in Chinese markets.

Keymaster
              Keymaster
              Marcelo
                @admin

All these people crying because they could not get a preorder. Now those people are crying because their preorder is more expensive than the retail price in Chinese markets.

It’s called “life”, a lot of people don’t understand it 😛

Participant
                Christian
                  @christianc

I’m telling you, I really think that this is a good indicator of what I was saying earlier. They don’t actually care about whether something is $20 cheaper, they care that either a) it’s harder to resell at a profit with that price or b) the overall value of their “nest egg” just dipped due to the influx of reissues.

People who spend $289 on a toy don’t really think that $30 is enough money to whine about.

Keymaster
                  Keymaster
                  Marcelo
                    @admin

Rumor in China is that RP-01 will only be released at the end of October.

Keymaster
                    Keymaster
                    Marcelo
                      @admin

Rumor in China is that RP-01 will only be released at the end of October.

This may be related to Chinese-only (Taobao) stores, but I would not be surprised if there’s a delay in international, too. Those small delays for the last products keep growing, and they will affect every release in order.

Keymaster
                      Keymaster
                      Marcelo
                        @admin

I just “randomly” bought a FT-04X (figure only, no box, manual, card or accessories) and it just arrived at the warehouse in Japan inside a Nike Air box! 😡

I usually don’t like to buy products this condition, but I found this for an interesting price, and as I myself don’t need to parts (I would mostly keep the product in alternate mode) I made a buy to try and see.

Keymaster
                        Keymaster
                        Marcelo
                          @admin

I just loved the “pics” from this seller! 😛

Participant
                          dpuff
                            @dpuff

I just “randomly” bought a FT-04X (figure only, no box, manual, card or accessories) and it just arrived at the warehouse in Japan inside a Nike Air box! ? I usually don’t like to buy products this condition, but I found this for an interesting price, and as I myself don’t need to parts (I would mostly keep the product in alternate mode) I made a buy to try and see.

At least you knew it was coming without s box. A while back i bought a misb jabber from tfsource and recieved a lose one from their vintage dept. The listing i bought from said nothing about it being from the vintage side(bc if it had I wouldn’t have bought it bc i know those are usually used figures). I contacted them immediately and dude swore up and down that it was listed vintage. I asked him to prove it and he gave me a bs excuse about how once the product is sold it reverts to the original listing and if I wanted to return it I could but there would be a restock fee. I sent it back with a letter stating to take the restock fee from the refund and that I wanted to give them a tip. That tip was that they were lyin sacks of shit and to have a good day. Apparently they didnt mind. I just reordered from them

Keymaster
                            Keymaster
                            Marcelo
                              @admin

Guys, just an update from me, I’m a little off these last fews days because of new stuff happening which required a lot of attention, but I will be back in a while!

Fortynickel
                                @fortynickel

Guys, just an update from me, I’m a little off these last fews days because of new stuff happening which required a lot of attention, but I will be back in a while!

Hope everything is ok. We’ll keep it locked down here.

(Now that Marcelo is out, I say we have a wild house party!)

Participant
                                Christian
                                  @christianc

Check this thing out…

https://showzstore.com/alienattack-toys-aat-01-mackron-megatron_p3484.html

New MP-52 KO is up for pre-order too.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 177 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Marcelo Written by: