What is Your Latest Purchase (or Your Most Recent Cancellation)?

Home Forums Fanstoys general discussion What is Your Latest Purchase (or Your Most Recent Cancellation)?

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 107 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster
    Marcelo
      @admin

My Stomp finally appeared on the post in Brazil after almost two months lost around the world. I hope the same do not happen to my RP-01.

Fortynickel
        @fortynickel

I am still waiting for my Acoustic Wave to get here. So sad.

Keymaster
        Marcelo
          @admin

Mine is arriving this week.

Participant
          Participant
          Christian
            @christianc

Marcelo has a small wiener.

Keymaster
            Marcelo
              @admin

Arrived!

Fortynickel
                @fortynickel

Arrived!

Awesome. Now let’s get more figures out dalianjj.

Fortynickel
                  @fortynickel

Marcelo has a small wiener.

Classic Christiano. Hopefully everyone’s holiday season is going well.

Participant
                  Participant
                  Christian
                    @christianc

I posted photos of Acoustic Wave with his chest label, but they haven’t been approved yet.

Anyhow, while we wait, we should exchange contact info. I don’t know if you use Facebook or any of that crap, but you should email me some time. chris.rozakis@yahoo.com

@dpuff, if you’re on any social media platform, get at me. I try to stay active in some of the FB Transformers groups, and they make for good news hubs. Anyhow, I’m going to get on @admin about those photos.

Participant
                    Participant
                    Christian
                      @christianc

DX9 Menasor. I’m only missing Wildrider, the lower left leg, and I’ll probably snag him sooner rather than later.

As far as Menasor goes, I think Atilla is hands-down the best on the market. FansToys only exists in theory and it may top it, but I’d be surprised.

Motormaster, though, is a different story. XTB’s Gravestone is on the left, DX9 Capone on the right. This is where the quality of companies like FT shines: my Capone was broken straight out of the box. A glued on piece of the wheel well fell right off and while I re-glued it, I also had to totally detach the trailer swivel because they attached his upper body completely backwards and it wouldn’t transform. Thankfully, this was just one screw, but it was a tense few moments in my house.

If you want Menasor, I’d go DX9. If you want Stunticons, FansToys all the way. Although, I do like XTB Gravestone better than the other options.

Participant
                      Participant
                      Christian
                        @christianc

Mine is arriving this week.

Hey dude! How’s it going? I was just talking about you!…

Anyhow, I wanted to post this here as well:

“For those who are curious, I trimmed down a ToyHax chest label for MP-13 to the exact border of the sticker itself and without removing it from the backing, just slid it into Acoustic Wave’s tape deck. It fit almost perfectly and stays in place with no adhesive. I know that a few people have asked about this and it was a big deal for me because out of sheer impatience, I applied a Decepticon logo to the outside of his tape deck and I was really hoping to not have to remove it. Anyhow, for those interested, this was about as easy as it could be.”

Keymaster
                        Marcelo
                          @admin

I posted photos of Acoustic Wave with his chest label, but they haven’t been approved yet. Anyhow, while we wait, we should exchange contact info. I don’t know if you use Facebook or any of that crap, but you should email me some time. chris.rozakis@yahoo.com @dpuff, if you’re on any social media platform, get at me. I try to stay active in some of the FB Transformers groups, and they make for good news hubs. Anyhow, I’m going to get on @admin about those photos.

I still don’t know why this is happening, but I’ve just approved your posts.

Regarding contact, you should all enter our WhatsApp group, it’s the easiest way to talk to everyone at once (and I usually put info there first).

Link is here: https://chat.whatsapp.com/KDkaaR2zanN7uDZnTBfLoN

Fortynickel
                            @fortynickel

DX9 Menasor. I’m only missing Wildrider, the lower left leg, and I’ll probably snag him sooner rather than later. As far as Menasor goes, I think Atilla is hands-down the best on the market. FansToys only exists in theory and it may top it, but I’d be surprised. Motormaster, though, is a different story. XTB’s Gravestone is on the left, DX9 Capone on the right. This is where the quality of companies like FT shines: my Capone was broken straight out of the box. A glued on piece of the wheel well fell right off and while I re-glued it, I also had to totally detach the trailer swivel because they attached his upper body completely backwards and it wouldn’t transform. Thankfully, this was just one screw, but it was a tense few moments in my house. If you want Menasor, I’d go DX9. If you want Stunticons, FansToys all the way. Although, I do like XTB Gravestone better than the other options.

I contemplated going the DX9 route also but never followed through (sounds like a life lesson), so I have 3 partial MP Menasors all laying around. The lack of paint is kind of what keeps me from being fully-onboard with DX9.

I am most likely going to just wait on FT or Zeta if they ever decide to release one.

Participant
                            Participant
                            Christian
                              @christianc

I contemplated going the DX9 route also but never followed through (sounds like a life lesson), so I have 3 partial MP Menasors all laying around. The lack of paint is kind of what keeps me from being fully-onboard with DX9. I am most likely going to just wait on FT or Zeta if they ever decide to release one.

So, have you seen the other version being released soon? I forget the name of the manufacturer – new 3P brand, as far as I can tell – but it looks superb. I think it’s supposed to be released in 2022. You should check it out. I’d bet that if you just searched for Stunticons on TFW, you’d find it.

Anyhow, I’m really glad that I went in on DX9 for Menasor. I added the printed insignia and am going to grab a support bar for Henry to stabilize him and aside from that, he’s pretty much perfect.

That said I’m selling my XTB individuals – apart from Gravestone – now. Already sold Dead End and have an offer on the other three. I’m buying the FT Breakdown or Wildrider in the next day or so and probably starting on the other two of them available as soon as I can. If you do end up parting with your FT guys, if you want to let me know, I can all but guarantee that you’d have a buyer if I don’t have them by then.

The holiday was just a good time for me to start on non-combined combiner groups. MMC’s Combaticons are the other one. I should just put them all in a cart and start pre-ordering them now, but will probably end up waiting.

It’s just not very gratifying buying one part of a five-figure set.

Fortynickel
                                @fortynickel

So, have you seen the other version being released soon? I forget the name of the manufacturer – new 3P brand, as far as I can tell – but it looks superb. I think it’s supposed to be released in 2022. You should check it out. I’d bet that if you just searched for Stunticons on TFW, you’d find it. Anyhow, I’m really glad that I went in on DX9 for Menasor. I added the printed insignia and am going to grab a support bar for Henry to stabilize him and aside from that, he’s pretty much perfect. That said I’m selling my XTB individuals – apart from Gravestone – now. Already sold Dead End and have an offer on the other three. I’m buying the FT Breakdown or Wildrider in the next day or so and probably starting on the other two of them available as soon as I can. If you do end up parting with your FT guys, if you want to let me know, I can all but guarantee that you’d have a buyer if I don’t have them by then. The holiday was just a good time for me to start on non-combined combiner groups. MMC’s Combaticons are the other one. I should just put them all in a cart and start pre-ordering them now, but will probably end up waiting. It’s just not very gratifying buying one part of a five-figure set.

Great. Another MP Menasor for someone with a commitment problem. Just kidding, I’ll definitely check it out. After all, my goal is to be the hoarder with the coolest variety of stuff ever.

I like and don’t like the MMC Bruticus at the same time. They look fun to flip back and forth and combine but I am not sure if these are the Combaticons I want for my imaginary future display. Also, my mom…I mean my wife is annoyed that she keeps tripping over my toys and wants me to clean my room.

Participant
                                Participant
                                Christian
                                  @christianc

Great. Another MP Menasor for someone with a commitment problem. Just kidding, I’ll definitely check it out. After all, my goal is to be the hoarder with the coolest variety of stuff ever. I like and don’t like the MMC Bruticus at the same time. They look fun to flip back and forth and combine but I am not sure if these are the Combaticons I want for my imaginary future display. Also, my mom…I mean my wife is annoyed that she keeps tripping over my toys and wants me to clean my room.

Ha!

Speaking of commitment issues, I’m on the look-out for the body of Fort Max if anyone knows of a pre-order still up for him.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 107 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Christian Written by: