First topic!

Home Forums Fanstoys general discussion First topic!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 177 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    dpuff
      @dpuff

Stomp is showing as “arriving soon” at tcp. Side note: think im done completely done with tfw whether the ban gets lifted or not. Being on the sidelines lookin in is enlightening to say the least. That whole site is toxic. If this hobby goes into the shitter one day itll be bc of the ppl there.

The moment you wrote “Free Christiano” on your sig line, you were done, dude.

Worth it

Participant
      Christian
        @christianc

Worth it

Needless to say, I agree.

Keymaster
        Keymaster
        Marcelo
          @admin

It seems I managed to make the emails work. If you have any problem, please comment.

I also set up a registration page to make registration easy, it’s here:

Registration

Feel free to invite others to participate

Fortynickel
            @fortynickel

It seems I managed to make the emails work. If you have any problem, please comment.

Hey Marcelo, most of the menu with notifications and private messages are gone.

Keymaster
            Keymaster
            Marcelo
              @admin

Hey Marcelo, most of the menu with notifications and private messages are gone.

They are, because the plugin for that (Buddypress) was the one that was preventing sending email (including for new registrations).

As at the moment it’s more important to have easier registrations, I preferred to solve the email problem first.

I will look into the notifications next!

Fortynickel
                @fortynickel

They are, because the plugin for that (Buddypress) was the one that was preventing sending email (including for new registrations). As at the moment it’s more important to have easier registrations, I preferred to solve the email problem first. I will look into the notifications next!

Awesome. Learned something new today. I got the email notifications. Thanks for continually working on the format of the forum Marcelo.

Participant
                Teletran-1
                  @teletran-1

Yeah, I have Apache and he’s good but not unbeatably awesome. I’ve always been keeping an eye on Virtus but there’s a coin flip as to whether they screw up the colours, qc or anything else.

I don’t mind the delay on FT combiners as long as they keep putting things out, just get any backlog out and I’ll be happy.  I just need that Lupus and I’m all set on past FT.

Fortynickel
                    @fortynickel

I just need that Lupus and I’m all set on past FT.

Never thought I’d ever hear someone say that they need Lupus.

Hey Teletran, I sense a resurgence in the Goofy Force. Divine, Dpuff, and I got some jokes in today. You gotta get in on this so we can piss some people off.

Participant
                    Teletran-1
                      @teletran-1

Will I be able to learn to love again? … I guess as long as I don’t call DPuff a puss.

I just spent $120 on energon cubes, so I need an intervention?

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Transformers-Masterpiece-Scale-Energon-Cubes-G1-Pink-/152118250081?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l6249&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

Fortynickel
                        @fortynickel

Will I be able to learn to love again? … I guess as long as I don’t call DPuff a puss. I just spent $120 on energon cubes, so I need an intervention? https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Transformers-Masterpiece-Scale-Energon-Cubes-G1-Pink-/152118250081?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l6249&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

No, you need to negotiate a group price and get us all in on it.

You know where this movement with Marcelo is going right? We’re going to be dealing direct with dalianjj for a substantial discount and going to war with American retailers and TFW.

Keymaster
                        Keymaster
                        Marcelo
                          @admin

So the cheapest option I found for ft-21 in Xyaniu is 1000 yuan/154 usd, so it may be that it’s a little more expensive even compared to the Dibots reissue. Let’s wait and see.

Participant
                          Teletran-1
                            @teletran-1

Yeah, we just need to convince DalianJJ to come hang out here. It’s a more intimate experience!

Keymaster
                            Keymaster
                            Marcelo
                              @admin

What does “daily fans toys restock” means? They have several units, but put only one or two at the same time, and then they are sold, they restock eith a higher price? 😛

Participant
                              Teletran-1
                                @teletran-1

They only know precisely how much to jack up the price if they sell them one at a time. By Friday, the Monday price looks like deal city.

Keymaster
                                Keymaster
                                Marcelo
                                  @admin

Found a FT-45 for 47 USD on Xyaniu. C’mon guys, lets’s reach 40 USD, please 😛

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 177 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Marcelo Written by: